Our volunteer board of directors and and staff are defining "Why" The Hope & Healing Place is deserving of your gift support. Our gift supporters talk/text/e us tell us.......
* Hope & Healing is the only dedicated grief center in the Panhandle; families come from Dalhart, Shamrock, and Dimitt along with Amarillo/Canyon.
* Our grief services have been developed for a specific death within a family or peer. For example, infant loss, spouse loss, child & teen loss, and adult child. A new, critical effort is Teen Suicide Prevention....So important to teens, siblings, and all family members.
* To encourage accessible grief services and to support Panhandle families we have no fees for any service.
* The Hope & Healing Place is with each person and family today....6 months from now....3 yrs from now.
* We understand our services and supporters move across generations and that each generation want their information in their preferred way. Our priority is to develop online giving along with the use of a phone "Square" for immediate gifts anywhere, anytime. And yes, we will still mail and email our information and invitations to be a gift partner.
* The Mission of The Hope & Healing Place is to "heal the heart of a child" following a family or peer death.
At The Hope & Healing Place we know we must answer your "Why" to make a supportive gift.
We encourage conversation with you, your family, or business as to the ways we can strengthen the lives of children, teens, and families.