After much research, planning, and discussion about the best way to respond to this growing request, The Hope & Healing Place will begin a new support group designed specifically for teens called RE-LATE. In conjunction with our Jack Duncan Rhodes Teen Suicide Prevention Program we hope to promote emotional well-being, healthy coping strategies, and provide a place to make connections with other teens navigating the same journey of being a teenager. RE-LATE offers teens a supportive atmosphere with the only people in the world who truly understand the struggles of being a teen…other teens. Here is the support group information you need to know:
- Our Kick-off party will be November 17th
- RE-LATE will meet monthly the first Monday of every Month (Dec 1. Jan 5. Feb 9 etc.)
- The group will begin at 6:30 pm and end 8:00 pm. All sessions will be at the Hope and Healing Place facility.
- We are required to have a signed consent form in order for you teen to participate
- Trained facilitators, staff, and invited guests with lead each session.